Monday, December 08, 2008

Happy December to all!
The Christmas season, is at it's full swing of holiday shopping! Every one is out and about, hurrying and scurrying for those gifts that are on the "list". To be honest, I haven't even begun this year! that is so not like me either. I like to get it done before Thanksgiving, but not this year! We don't have a lot to buy for any more. We do buy for our folks, and the nephew and niece, and that is it! It sure makes life much easier!
I didn't do any Christmas cards this year to send out, but I have never done that since we have been married! Kind of sad isn't it?! I make cards all year long, for all occasions, but not for Christmas, from us! Ho ho ho :)
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas & new year! Can you believe it's almost 2009?! Time does fly, the older you get!!! Who would have thought?!
Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment