Friday, October 09, 2009


It's Friday again folks! I love this day!
It has been raining all day yesterday, and today too! Lots of time to stamp!!! :)
Thought I would share this cards with you, just because the flower is so beautiful, isn't it?! I had gotten seeds for this climbing beauty, from a co-worker. It is called St. Bonavist Beans. There are stipulations to taking this bean! (aren't there always rules!) I have to give them to at least 3 other families, next spring time! I don't think I will have any problems getting rid of some of my seeds though. Look how gorgeous they are! I had no idea of what they were going to look like, when she handed them over to me. Next year, the 3 lucky families, will get the same directional sheet I got, along with a photo, so they know what to look forward to! These flowers have been circulating since, 1950's. How cool is that?!!!
So this card I created, with of course, A Muse sentiment and paper, is for the co-worker that I received these beans from. Just a thank you, since it's about harvest time! I think she will enjoy it! Any one interested in the beautiful flower...let me know, I would be more than happy to send some seeds your way!
Happy and enjoy your weekend-stay out of the rain!
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment