Friday, January 29, 2010



Happy Friday again!!!
I just got designing these cards for the Copic v-day class coming up at Friendz on February 3. I love the coloring technique on the shell. I'm positive the students will too!
Have any of you started thinking of that special day yet? It really isn't a special day for me so much. I have been a floral designer for years-and it is just a extremely crazy busy day for us!! Maybe things will be a bit different this year though! I'll keep ya posted here!!
It was my birthday yesterday and I have to just say-it was a wonderful day! I met my Father for breakfast, and did some shopping after that. I enjoyed a free white chocolate mocha on Starbucks to help celebrate! Life doesn't get much better than that, does it?! LOL Came home and relaxed. When my darling hubby arrived from work, we ventured out to one of our fav dinner locations. Green Gables! It is a hole in the wall-but fabulous cheese burgers!! Ending my day like that-who wouldn't want a birthday once a week?!! Oh yeah-Storm (our dog) even gave me a present!! Isn't that fun?!
I need to stamp a few"thanks" cards-so I better get a move on it!!
Enjoy your day today-keep warm and enjoy the sunshine, all you Illinois folks!
Sonja
Are you ready for v-day??

No comments:

Post a Comment