Sunday, February 28, 2010


Good morning...Sunday morning!!

It seems like I've been MIA this week. really, I haven't though! Time has gotten away from me lately! I've been busy planning a 7oth birthday party for my dad, for the end of March. I just need to take a break, and do some stamping today, tomorrow, and all week long. Don't get me wrong, I still have been sending a card a day. yes, a card a day is what I said! That is just my way of trying to spread some sunshine to some one who may need it that day! Isn't that fun?!! Who doesn't love getting snail mail, instead of bills!!

Thanks to my cousin, Lori, who posted on her blog a while ago...this wonderful idea! I took a old cookie sheet...it was blue, to begin with. Drilled a hole to hang it. spray painted it black ( quite a few coats) and then stamped white polka dots on it. Did a touch of clear paint over the top to preserve it. I think it turned out pretty cute, if I say so myself. I need a magnet holder in my stamp room, so this was the perfect solution! I already had all the equipment right here! Practical is my middle name, and you thought it was Marie! LOL
Stamping is not for paper alone!!
Happy last day of February! Where did the month go to??? I'm not complaining...I'm so ready for warm sunshiny days, and my flip flops!!
Have a great day today-and think warm sunshine thoughts!
Hugs~
Sonja



No comments:

Post a Comment