Tuesday, February 02, 2010


This one is for you Steph!
I have to admit, I always say I'm not a scrapbooker. I do and have made a few though. My sister (Stephanie) is VERY into that sort of thing. She used to sell them for a part time job. She has encouraged me to get my pictures into a album, and I have, little by little. I have more pictures in a photo box, than what is in a album! I know, it's sad!!
This cover page is one that I started for my hubby! His mom made him a book. (not photo safe at all) I'm taking on the challenge of making him a new one, so he will have his pictures for a life time! Let me just add-it will take me a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG time to complete it...I'm sure! It is not like stamping a card for me...it's a much longer process! Maybe b/c I'm a bit of a perfectionist??? Probably! I'll get it done though-don't you worry!!
When I first started teaching at my local scrap book/stamping store, my sister told me that they were going to make a scrapbooker out of me eventually. It has not happened YET, but I did take my first EVER class on that, a few weeks ago! It was fun, but the teacher made it that way! She was excellent!! *Thanks Kelli!!
Hope you all are doing some thing with your photos, in a better way than me!!
Be creative today~you might even surprise yourself!!
~Sonja~

No comments:

Post a Comment