Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Good Morning!!

It seems like I haven't blogged in forever...guess it's been a while!

We are now moved in our new home and I love it out here. I have always talked about nature and how it motivates me to stamp. NOW, all I have to do is look out the window, or take a walk on our property to be inspired!

I apologize, for not posting until now. I have had a little bit of time to do some stamping, in between organizing and unpacking. Here is a card I made a few days ago.

This stamp is called "outline stamps". It is 1 stamp, that I stamped several times in 2 colors and cut out in layers and added some foam adhesive to pop it out on each layer. I added a little bling to the center of the star-and Wahla~ star quality was born!
Keeping life simple these days is the best advice I could give you!
Get creative today...and let your inner star~y~ness come out!
Thanks for stopping by, and as always-
Stamp ya later!!
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment