Saturday, September 18, 2010



Good morning!


It's gorgeous out side today already! Ya know, only a few more days until the summer ends..and the sandals get stored away.


Thought I would just share 1 more summer related card before the season comes to a close.



I used my shrink paper and my Marvy punch for the tag...and added some green chalk ink around the edges and stuck it on the card. See the border punch and that little "extra" hump in the middle of it (it's a white-ish color)
Here is a closer look:

That little hump is what keeps the card closed. It's a punch that just makes a little 1/2 moon shape. The center of the card was flocked w/ some yellow, after I copic'd it. Ya know how I love techture...always adds a little fun to the card!!
Thanks for stoppin by today. I hope you have a gorgeous day today and weekend. Enjoy the last days of summer!!
~Stamp ya later~
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment