Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hello...Happy Halloween "Eve" to all of you!

Yes, it's ANOTHER challenge. I think I'm hooked on these addictions. Glenda from A Muse...posts a challenge every Monday. Challenge # 88~pop out your sentiment!

Since Halloween is tomorrow-and I will be hand delivering this one, I thought I better blog about it before it's past!
Using A Muse stamps (all 4) I came up w/ this one. Easy peasy too! Look close-the spider web is done w/ Versa Mark Dazzel. I love the results of this ink pad/water mark appearance on card stock. I always wonder why I don't use it more often! It leaves a beautiful impression!!
I cut out the eyes, nose & teeth on the pumpkin, backed it w/ yellow paper and stickled it! Who doesn't love glitter ~such a girly thing!!
The hat is just stamped and glossy accents! The sentiment is popped out-I promise!!
Thanks for stopping by today.
Wishing you a safe and happy Halloween!
Stamp ya later!
~Sonja~

No comments:

Post a Comment