Friday, November 12, 2010

It's....................... Yahoo!!!
Last week-some of my peeps and I ventured out to a new stamp store only 40 minuets away! It was sooooooo cold that day!! We were warmed up fast though-as soon as we started shopping!! Loved the new place. We first walked in and saw a tiny room...tiny tiny tiny!!! It was JAM packed w/ a LOT of stuff though!! Look at the wall of stamps~ So organized and labeled ( ya know...I love that) in different categories!



I only got 1 shot of the room-sorry-but it was amazing! Every nook and cranny was filled. Every time you turned around, you saw some thing new! If you are ever in the Tremont IL. area-please check them out.-"Rubber Rainbows" rubber stamps-109 W Pearl St. There is a gift shop in front-that is awesome. Just ask where the stamp room is. They are *wonderful* and will lead you to the haven!!

This was 1 of the MANY many stamps I bought to create a card! I love this little monkey( Changito Cocoa-by Stampendous)...I know you do too Steph!!
As always...Thanks for stopping by! Keep warm w/ a mug of cocoa today!!
Stamp ya later!!
~Sonja~

No comments:

Post a Comment