Friday, December 17, 2010

only 8 more days til Christmas...like I needed to remind you of that, huh?! LOL

Have you ever had one of those days that a light bulb goes off in your head...saying Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I get it now?!!!!

That happened to me...just a few days ago!! Thanks to my friend Yvonne & team leader Jennifer. Since I have been on the digi design team I have not been able to get a clear image from the sets that get delivered to my inbox. I thought I tried everything...resizing, editing, blah blah blah. What I was doing: right clicking on the image and saving it to my pictures. Every time I would print that picture-it was a blurry mess!!!! Guess what-you MUST downloaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd to the computer!!! No wonder they are called"downloads" for a reason!!


So in-light of all of this...here is a appropriate card:
Isn't he a cutie? Each light is colored in w/ Copic markers, and then putting a layer of glossy accents over the top for an additional effect. The Santa hat is edged with liquid applique.
Hope you got a good laugh this morning from me-and keep enjoying the seasons surprises!!
BIG thanx to Yvonne & Jennifer once again!! You guys rock!!
Happy holidays & stamp ya later!!
Sonja
******************************************
Stamped image is from this set:

No comments:

Post a Comment