Friday, April 01, 2011

Yahoo!!!

I'm back again, and so needing to share some of my crafty goodness w/ ya! Have you seen the catalog from a\s yet??? So many darling stamps, it will be hard to resist! Would you like one? Contact me here!!

Look how cute this is!!

All these stamps come in 1 set! It is called ''the perfect blend''! (pg 61) it is a set of 15 stamps and all are so adorable!! Look close-I used the diamond glitter on the steam to make it pop. there are 3 choices of glitter and they are all so yummy looking...but don't eat them! LOL

Be watching...I do want to host a class soon. If you are interested in hosting a party for yourself, contact me, and we can get you down on the schedule, so you can own your very own stamps sets, by the sales you bring in!! Many of you know, I love to teach you new things, and love to stamp w/ ya-so what are you waiting for-contact me! We will always have a great time stamping our cares away!!

Thanks for stopping by, and look forward to hearing from you, even just to say hi!

Don't get fooled today-is is April 1st!!


Stamp ya later!!

Sonja

1 comment:

  1. RITE ONNNN!!! THIS IS GREAT!!! I LOVE THE STAMP SET!!! THE BEANS ARE CUTE!!! <3

    ReplyDelete