Monday, May 23, 2011

Hi and it's another... ughhhhhhh!
 Some of you know, I am working for the parks and rec dept. I knew I had to have this stamp set when I saw it!
Check out my card please~
Love this set! Here is another angle to show you what I did for the bag part on the mower.It is like it is 3D! I just needed some more dimension to it I guess. The grass is done the same as well-I used the negative and positive from the die!
This stamp set is called: Hey man! You can shop right here for anything amuse studio needs you have!  Enjoy your day-regardless of what day of the week it is! 
Stamp ya later...
 Sonja

2 comments:

  1. Who can come up with these ideas except you, Sonja? You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute Sonja! I love every detail you added! Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog. It was great to hear from you!!!

    ReplyDelete