Saturday, May 07, 2011

It's almost another holiday!!
 I want to wish all of you Mother's out there a wonderful, relaxing day tomorrow! Please take time to enjoy your day!!
 I created this card, maybe to give to my mother-in-law, or a girl friend in need of some encouragement. What gal doesn't like a new purse, make-up and just nothin but girly things?! I know I love it all!!
 Isn't it the cutest?! The handle is made with the circle cutter from a|s~it is from ek success. If you have never tried it-it is a must! It is simply the easiest I've ever used and cuts like buttah!! :)
 I needed to cover my mechanics in the inside so this is what I did:
I know you are seeing a reflection on this cute little mirror compact-only b/c it's special card stock called mirror silver from a|s. It has been 1 of my favorite all time papers. It makes a adorable accent to any project!
If you are in need of ANY stamping, paper, craft supplies-you can order them right from here . I'd love to have you as a customer too!!!
Thanks for stopping by-and don't forget to relax and enjoy your holiday tomorrow!!
Until next time-Stamp ya later!!
Sonja
***************************************************************************
supplies used in this project:
bubblegum cs, bubblegum gingham cs,bubblegum 5/8 satin ribbon, bow maker, glamour girl stamp set, lots of dots stamp set and circle cutter.
*********************************************************************************   

1 comment: