Sunday, June 05, 2011

Good morning!
  Here in Illinois, it has been hot hot hot & humid. I work out doors all day long, so the energy level...kicks in early in the am or not at all. LOL
  I've been meaning to blog this week, and just now getting around to doing so. Sorry!!
  Ya know, I'm all about amuse studio!!! Have you seen the stamps???? Darling!!!!!!!!! Please check them out here!!
It is hot and as I've been laboring in my own yard, I've noticed...summer is here-by the beautiful butterflies that are floating around from flower to flower. I love how they just glide from place to place so gracefully! Notice-I wanted to give this lovely thing some dimension-I carefully took my x-acto knife and cut the outer wings out-and folded them in. Doesn't it look like "she" is taking flight?! Her body is glittered also-just for some bling to this card. Ya know, I love my bling!! LOL
 Have a spectacular day today and enjoy the weather in your neck of the woods!!
Thanks for stopping by and as always....Stamp ya later!!!
        Sonja
** in this creation I used:
sugar, fern,blackberry& cobalt solid card stock/ inks: blackberry, lichen, ocean, & fern/glitter is diamond. Stamp set was from Flora & fauna and its called...just because**

1 comment: