Monday, June 27, 2011

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!
 Some of you know, we moved to the country last September. I grew up in the country, and missed it so much. It is nice to be back "to my roots" again. It is simply gorgeous out here too! The leaves are all budded out finally, and the different green Hughes on the trees and grass complement each other so very well!! Speaking of that-have you ever seen a tree frog? I've always heard them out here, but never seen one. Here is a baby, that my hubby picked up so I could capture it's presents to show you!
See how tiny it is...and not quite green yet. I suppose they get greener...is that a word? when they get older to blend in what ever they are grasping a hold of!! Kind of cool huh?!!
 Nature inspired this card I created today- I love the die cuts from a|s!!! Have you seen them, have you used them?? They are wonderful and oh so easy to use!!! Notice, I used all 3 (they all come in 1 package) and used 3 different papers too!! If you haven't used the papers either-it is a MUST!! They are a white core base that are beautiful for sanding down, inking, or what ever your nit ch is!! You can find all the products here. Shop and be happy!! LOL
 Thanks for fluttering by today and have a marvelous day...nature inspired!
Until next time...stamp ya later!!!
 Sonja

**products used in this sample: paper-bubblegum gingham,sky, shell & slate, stamp set:snail & co. inks are grass, onyx &  bubblegum die cuts-butterfly trio, diamond glitter, pearl stickers in sugar...copic markers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment