Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Happy Friday!!!
  I'm so thankful for this week being almost over. Fall here, in Illinois sure seams like winter to me!!! Nothin like working in the "great" out doors in the brisk & brutal elements! I wouldn't trade it for the world-except maybe kickin it on the beach some where-LOL
  I know that this is going to surprise you a bit-but wanted to share a non-card item that I created this past week. It is still stamping-but also painting as well!
How fun is this?! You can even wash this pillow (if the stuffing was removed) and my flower would remain!!   
Close you view down below!
I do love how it turned out, and cant wait to play more with this technique.  Thanks to Gail at the Springfield rubber stamp store-"Prairie Arts Rubber Stamp" for showing me HOW TO!! You rock Gail!!!
I hope you have a fabulous day and have time to let your creative juices flow this weekend!!!
hugs & stamp ya later!!
    Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment