Saturday, December 01, 2012

Good Morning my blogger friends!
  Can you BELIEVE it's December 1st already?! Hope you're ready for the holidays, or at least getting there!
  As I look back on 2012, it's been a long and hard year here at the Hoelzer home. We have encountered many many changes in our life! We have had a few good and several difficult and bad experiences. I thank God for bringing us through the toughest ones of all though! HE never gives you anything you cant handle...although it doesn't seem like you are not going to get through them at the time! I know everything happens for a reason, and it makes us a better & stronger individual in the end!
  I have a little more time these days, since my seasonal job has once again come to an end. (Sob sob!)  I hope to be blogging and stamping and doing all crafting that I love and miss so much!
  Speaking of which...here is a card that I created yesterday!  Trying to get in gear for the holidays...


 

So much texture added with ink and stamps! Love how this turned out and cant wait to snail mail it off!
 Hope you all are highly motivated for the season!
  Hugs and Stamp ya later~
       Sonja



***********************************************************************************
Stamps: Amuse-wood grain block, fireplace and cozy Christmas /Amuse studio-big wood grain background stamp
Inks: Memento in black tuxedo and rich cocoa also:Amuse studio in french roast also: walnut stain by Ranger
Copics for coloring the fire place and a touch of clear gel pen
Sizzix dies and embossing folders
***********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment