Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Morning!!!!
  Its a gorgeous 35 degree day here in IL! Check out the sunrise. Thats 1 reason I love where we live...in the middle of no where!! Walk outside in my pj's w/ coffee in hand!! Life is good!!
  Having time to stamp this a.m. life is good!! Halloween approaching...hand delivery is my only option for this card.  Running it into her work place too! Havnt seen her in a while so she'll be (hopefully)pleasently surprised!
  The witch inside the circle is glittered up. Wait...it gets better! Not only is it glittered...BUT...glow in the dark glitter! Isnt that super fun?!!!
  Ive also been making my own envelopes with my Sizzix Eclipse!  I get the EXACT size I need!! I think ahead..so I have some on file!
  See...life is good! No matter what today brings...see the glass 1/2 full. (Even if you need to add some alcohol to it)
  Til next time...stamp ya later!
      Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment