Sunday, November 24, 2013

Good morning to you!!!
  It is fall here in Illinois!! Maybe winter...& I missed the memo?!!! Ha ha ha. Its a whopping 12 degrees this morn. Great time to get cozy in my studio!
  I wish you could witness the aroma in here. My Scentsy (pink & white polkadot) plug-in is spreadin "birthday cake" fragrance all over the place. Life is good!!!!!
  Thanksgiving is soon approaching. This card will warm the heart of the receiver. ..I just know it! Im all about Sizzix ya know! Since they came out with the  pop n cuts...I've been ALL ABOUT IT! Now that I've realized they make sizzlits to coordinate to embellish them.....I'm OBSESSED!!!  Check out my card please. If ya get some time...send me some love tellin me ya did so.
  Til next time....stamp ya later!
         ♡Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment