Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Happy July 2nd!
  Do u have big planz for the 4th?
My hubby & I have been married for 13 years & NEVER been on vacation since our honeymoon. Sad, I know.  We are taking one in just a few DAYS! Uncertain where exactly our destination is but alone for a few days!  We couldnt be more happy! Im sure you will hear all about our travels...maybe even during!
  Quick card to share with you. It doesnt pertain to the holiday but wanted to share anyways.
  Stampotique company & stamp designer is: Daniel Torrente
  These are 1 of my faves from this company. It kinda reminds you of Tim Burton movies, doesnt it?!
  I used Tim Holtz distress markers for ALL the coloring. Great markers for water color paper!!
  Hope you have a great day & an awesome weekend. Happy 4th to you all!!!
Stamp ya later...
    ♡Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment