Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Mixin up some fun

Good morning all!!!
  It isn't even light outside yet...my best time to create!
  I'm back as promised. I couldn't be happier to share my big news today with you!  Please go to (facebook) the paper moon. Its in Washington IL.
   I was newly chosen to be a part of the stores design team. How FUN is that?!!! I'm super stoked!!! If you live close by...it's a must to visit! The owner, Mary & her whole staff are  wonderful!
  Ok...enough about that....
Check out my card. I couldnt resist this diecut. Ya know...when something cries out to you begging to go home with you...act on it! :)
  The "designer die" is by  echoparkpaper.com
  Love these dies! I purchased this 1 from The Paper Forest....of course!
Enjoy your day today! Thanks for sharing my news with me!!!
   Hugs & stamp ya later~
         Sonja
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment