Thursday, May 21, 2015

Graduation time

Good morning to you! Happy Thursday/Happy Memorial day weekend to you all. I'm looking forward to a 3 day weekend for the holiday. Hope you all get one too! Everyone needs a little R&R every once in a while *wink*
  I got a text last night from a co-worker in desperate  need of a graduation card.  It needs to be done BY Sunday I was told.  Have I mentioned I work with ALL men?! Do I need to say anything else?! LOL
Honestly...This was soooo do-able. I had it completed 2 hours later.
  Super happy with the end result. The tassle is in the school colors & the congrats on this inside just cordinates with the outside.
  Thanx for stoppin by today. Have a wonderful memorial day weekend!!!
  Stamp ya later~
      Sonja

Supplies used:
Sizzix extended platform, cutting plates &
Pop up congrats insert
Brad maker by Imaginisce
Tassle made with DMC floss (counted cross stitch yarn)

No comments:

Post a Comment