Thursday, April 20, 2017

Fantastic day

Hello hello!
  Hope you all had a nice Easter. I spend my time with my father at Cracker Barrell and it was wonderful!
  I wanted to share my most recent card...That's off in the mail headed to Michigan.
I love my House Mouse, and the new Oxide Distress inks.

If you are on the fence about the new Oxide inks, get them. They are incredible! I have trouble blending those harsh lines I get from regular distress ink & oxides are so much easier!
  My words are from the computer. I typed them out on the computer & before I printed them  out on transparency...reversed the words. It printed & I flipped it over( ink side down) on my card & rubbed it with my bone folder.  No more stress about not having the perfect stamped sentiment.😀
  Thanks for stopping by & hope you have a fan-tastic day!
Stamp ya later,
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment