Sunday, November 19, 2017

Hi there & happy happy Sunday! It is bitterly cold out today in central Illinois! We had our first snow yesterday, but is mostly gone today. Here is my vehicle when I got home from work
I'm happy I don't have a long commute! It sure was pretty coming down though!
  I took a small break from fall & Christmas cards I've been doing lately to do something different.  

This stamp set is from a company called Pretty Pink Posh and is called Sparkle Dot Pattern 1. I used the rainbow stamp & stamped with a pale yellow ink pad. Then I took the Nuvo Jewel Drops & filled in the dots. It looks delicious in real life.  I love the raised texture it gives to a almost  1 layer card. Hope you enjoyed it & have a rainbow of a day.
Til next time...stamp ya later,
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment