Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring it on!

Good morning to you all! Here in ILLINOIS...we are going to see the mid 40's today for the temp! I'm wanting it to remain, going up and up with warmer weather, from now on! It is central United states though...and any thing can happen! Rolling Eyes
One week from today...I will be HOSTING my FIRST EVER...stamp class~proffesionally~at Bloomington's Scrapbook Frienz!!! Yes, I have finally launched the beginning (hopefully) carrear of my stamping madness!!! I get to do what I love to do, and show others how to do the same, and hopefully teach some new techniques, and inspire them, to go home and CREATE!! I hope this will be the start of some thing wonderful in my life! My darling hubby, has been extremely supportive, through all the highs and lows, of getting to THIS point! Thank GOD, for such a wonderful man in my life!! He truly is a genuine blessing!!
Wish all of you could come join in on the fun~April 13th-Monday evening, to help welcome, and support me and the store, on my new adventure!! I'm totally stoked about it!!
I guess I should mention, the 2 cards above, are 2, out of the 4 cards I will be teaching! Yes, they are the A Muse stamps! Those of you who don't know what they are- - - - - they are my NEW FOUND FAVORITES, from a company out of Seattle Washington! They have a saying..."think simple, think A Muse!! How fun is that?!!!
I hope you all have a wonderful Friday the 13th! Don't let super-stition get to you! Bat
Blow Kiss ~Sonja





No comments:

Post a Comment