Friday, March 06, 2009

Happy Friday to you all!
I thought you may need some color in your life today~maybe not lipstick...but whatever!
I created this card, for some one who is buying it from me, for her sister's birthday. The inside of it says: from one glamorous babe, to another! How cute is that?!
The weather here in ILLINOIS...is GORGEOUS!! It is going to be in the mid-60's! I think Spring, is around the corner, finnnnnnnnnallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly!!! I'm so ready, to be outside, getting that radiant therapy, while digging in the earth, and watching God's creations take bloom! Maybe that is why, I came back to designing those beautiful structures, we call flowers?!
Any who-I hope you all have a marvelous day. Make some color in your life today!!!
xo~Sonja Sunny





No comments:

Post a Comment