Friday, June 05, 2009

Oh baby




Happy Friday every one!
It's a baby theme as you can clearly notice!
New stamps from my favorite company...A Muse!! (of course) No need to have baby cards for any reason-lately-but you NEVER know when your going to need 1 and quick! Are they adorable?! Maybe a little blurry-I'm still working on that part of it! I'm such a computer wizard any who!! hee hee hee
It is beautiful weather here today! I got out and enjoyed allot of it today! NO-not laying out, but working in the flowers!! Lots-o-weeds to get out! I think that is never ending!! I love being one with nature, especially in the sun!
Happy weekend to all of you!! Any plans?? Not too much here-working the weeds, finishing insulating the garage, and what ever else pops up!!
hugs and happy weeding everyone!
Sonja :)
Those of you who have no weeds, feel free to come on over and help me!! Sunny





No comments:

Post a Comment