Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday...in the park...


Good morning all!
I know, I know, the flower is not in the park, but in my back yard. I had to post a picture if this...it's my fav flower in the world! It is much cheaper than roses and they last twice as long too!!
Hey-did you see the 2 new cards posted on the right hand side of my blog? Can you tell me what they are???? It is my fav stamp company you know...
Nothing new as far as stamp classes coming up. I'm saving up for the big event held in July at Scrapbook Friendz!! It is called A-muse-a-polusa. I hope I spelled that right! It's a week long event with at least 2-3 classes using their stamps (in a Christmas theme). Can't wait to see the new ones!!
I know it's early in the morning, but thought I would get this posted before heading off to my stamp room to play. I work today until noon...and I need to stamp before I leave for work. It truly is my happy place!!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend-do some thing fun today!!
hugs~Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment