Friday, August 21, 2009


Happy Friday all!!
You are looking at the new certified Copic designer! How fun is that?!! This event took place last Sunday, August 16th in Eau Claire, Wisconsin! The famous Sally Lynn MacDonald was the instructor. Isn't she just the cutest? She had a such a charming personality to go with it too! The class was at a scrapbook/stamping store...one of the biggest in the area! I didn't do too much damage to the pocket book! Wasn't that clever to hold it there, for more sales for them?!! Every one was doing some shopping while on lunch and our breaks! Tons of fun!! We leaned about what paper to use with the markers, ink pads, blending and shading, and my favorite of all~airbrushing!! I have the little Copic air compressor on order now!! Big purchase!! I ordered it through Scrapbook Friendz-the store where I do some teaching! It can't get here fast enough though...I'm anxious to play with it ASAP!! If you notice in front of us, on the table...markers, and the air brush systems all over the table! Sally Lynn had so many markers!! There are a total of 334 markers! I think I only have 34...300 to go! hee hee hee It was a fabulous time-and I learned so stinkin much!! It was a lot to take in, but I have been practising every day since!!
I think it's time to go eat some thing, and take a walk in the back yard! It is so nice and cool today here! They are calling for rain later today-maybe I should think about mowing-nah-I want to color instead! LOL
Enjoy your day and weekend! Any of you stamp??? Send me some pics, I would love to see your work!!
Hugs~
Sonja
Kelly-your card was greatly appreciated-thank you!! You're the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment