Thursday, August 13, 2009

Good morning all!

Just thought I would add a little color to your world today! I used 2 new stamps from A Muse latest back to school stamps. Are they not the cutest stamps ever?!! I colored the crayons with Copic markers (of course)and used a little glaze to them & did the back round with the same markers, using Copic air brush system! I thought it turned out pretty cute, and oh so colorful! Hopefully it doesn't look like a child colored it! hee hee hee

I've been playing a lot with the markers, getting all geared up for my certification class this coming Sunday in Eau Claire Wisconsin! I'm all stoked about it, if you couldn't tell!! :) I think it will be a nice "break" from all that has been going on here for the last weeks!!! I hope Harold will be able to enjoy the little get a way!

I hope you all are having a good week-and don't forget to add a little color to your life!!!!

XOXO~

Sonja
p.s. Thanks for all your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment