Saturday, August 08, 2009


Happy Saturday!
What do you think of this one? Again, new stamps from my fav company...back to school! Who doesn't need "a little note"?!! Too cute, isn't it? I made the note book paper with markers, ruler, and a hole punch! Simple! It is on display at Scrapbook Friendz...go check it out, if your in the neighbor hood!
On a sad note, we received some terrible news on Wednesday evening. My husbands father, Gary Hoelzer, passed away. He was doing some thing he loved to do (fishing) when he collapsed in the boat. He was a wonderful father and husband, who never met a stranger! We will miss him terribly!
On that note, I'll be signing off, and getting ready for work.
Please enjoy your weekend...and live life to the fullest!!
hugs to all~
Sonja
Special thanks to Shay, for keeping me company yesterday!! You rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment