Thursday, September 17, 2009


Good morning!!
As you notice the color wheel...I'm preparing for my first EVER Copic marker class! It is September 23, 6-8p.m. @ Scrapbook Friend'z. I will be demonstrating different techniques that you can do with these fabulous markers!! Yes, there will be stamping involved, of course!! There will be no finished projects, but every one will leave with better knowledge to color and blend their own art work! This is a huge class, and I hope to bring even more students into the store after this one! Word of mouth is the best resource! I hope I can teach them all some thing new, and help grow their obsession of these markers as well! I know I'm not the only addict out there!! LOL
If you are interested in taking this class, there are a few available spots left. Just pop into the store, and sign up today! We are located at 1701 E. Empire St. Bloomington, IL. We are in the schnucks plaza. Hope to see you there!!!
Hugs for now!
~Sonja~

No comments:

Post a Comment