Thursday, September 10, 2009


Happy Thursday every one!!
I hope you all had a marvelous Labor day! I know many of you were off work...and I was NOT! LOL I guess that is what the holiday is all about though, right?!
Sad news from A Muse...they will not be continuing Elzybells any longer! Some of you may know, I LOVE her! It's o.k. b/c there is PLENTY of stamps that I do love from them any way! Ask my hubby, A Muse is a never ending "addiction"!! hee hee hee They are so stinkin cute, you can't help but buy them all!! :)
This is 3 of the A Muse stamps. The window is 1 stamp, and with my handy stamp positioner, Elzybells, sits in the window, perfectly!! How cute is she-sitting thinkin of YOU?!! I (of course) colored every thing in with Copics! If you all have not tried the Copic markers, it is a MUST! You will never want to color with any other marker, EVER! I call them the Cadillac, of markers!! Cream of the crop! Try them, it's another addiction~trust me!
Time to get busy stamping some more. I have a huge operation I'm looking forward to doing. I'll tell you about it, at a later date!
Have a great day-it's almost Friday!!
~stamp ya later~
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment