Thursday, November 26, 2009


Have a wonderful, wonderful holiday everyone!! Don't eat too much...oh what the heck-why not, it's once a year~eat until you can't move!! I'm planning on it! LOL
This card was designed for a very good friend of mine, yesterday-even HAND delivered! (you know who you are*wink*) I love the way the back round turned out! It's a spellbinders template and air-brushed with my fav toy using Copic markers...of course! The turkey was stamped with my versa mark stamp pad, and brushed with gold pearl-Ex. I just love using those products, I have neglected for a while!
I'm happy with the way it turned out. What's your thoughts?
Remember-eat until you burst today. After all-this holiday comes around once a year-so indulge!!!
Hugs too all!! My whole family is in Alabama today-Love you all & wish I could be there with you!
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment