Sunday, December 06, 2009


Hello!
The holidays are upon us, fast and furious. Christmas is less than a month away! Where does the time fly to?!
Thought I would just share this simple card with you tonight. The back-round paper is actually 1 stamp-A Muse (of course) Madeira. I stamped it in Gold using my stamp liner. Tags are Sizzix...Steph, you know how much I love my Sizzix Big Kick!! Tied it all together with some sheer ribbon-and it looks like a package all ready to give. If you've ever seen my wrap job...I'm horrible at it! Give me some ribbon & cellophane. I can whip up a beautiful creation in no time-just don't make me wrap a box! Funny, I know...just one of those ironic disabilities! Ha ha ha
Any how~I hope that your getting all your holiday shopping completed.Don't stress this year...just remember...it's the little things that matter the MOST!
Stamp ya later~
hugs...
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment