Tuesday, December 08, 2009


Fah lah lah lah lah lah...
Happy Holidays!
I woke up this morning, to find MORE snow on the ground. I'm super glad I don't have to drive in it! Tonight/ tomorrow...different story! They are calling for sleet, snow, weather advisory...blah blah blah. The joys of living in Illinois! That is why my craft room was invented!
Busy stamping cards for those special people in my life for the holidays! Who are the lucky ones you ask...guess your just going to have to wait and find out! hee hee hee
Once again...the stamps and paper were A Muse. Common, you know me too well. Love this company!! Colored in with Copic markers...and spica pens for a little "bling"!
Hope all of you are staying warm, and enjoying a hot cup of coco. (mine is coffee!)
Warm winter wishes to all...
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment