Friday, December 11, 2009



On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
???
I came home to have this darling pic of my baby, Storm, with Santa...waiting for me! My hubby went and had this taken a few weeks prior to me receiving it! How darling is this?!!! I decided to make a card out of it! Storm has had 2 ear operations this year, and I thought it would delight the Vet office to receive a Christmas card from her! How fun is that?!!! I'm sure they do get some cards...but home made??? I'm sure they will adore it! They adore HER!! Maybe I sound a little bias, but who doesn't love her, after meeting her?! EVERYONE!!!
Hope this card inspires you to send a card this year...to some one you wouldn't normally!! Makes some one feel... jolly Christmas! That's what it's all about!!!

~Happy 12Th day of Christmas~

Hugs~
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment