Friday, January 08, 2010


Happy Friday to you!
We have had a little over 6" of snow in just 2 days. Now the winds are a roaring, blustery, cold, chill. Yikes! I know it's just the beginning of the season...but I'm ready for some sunshine and warm days! I think I'm living in the WRONG state for that to happen in January! LOL
I'm loving all the time I get to spend in doors though! Time for crafty creations! What better way to spend my time, besides all the "house wife duties", than to stamp!!
Snowing yesterday morning until ???? I sat down in my stamp chair and let the creative juices take me away!! I pulled this snow flake stamp(Savvy Stamps) out of my neglected images to create the back round. Have you used the Spica pens by Copic? They are beautiful and add just a touch of bling to your image! Try em-you'll be hooked!!
If you are snowed in, or just plain sick of it-stamp a card & snail mail it to some one, just to make their day!! You will be surprised at the response you will receive!! Guaranteed!
Happy stamping!!
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment