Saturday, January 16, 2010


Happy... happy... Saturday!
Just wanted to share with you this elegant card. I was asked by a special friend to make 2 wedding cards for her. This is one of them!
All you card makers out there-have you tried any of the Spellbinders stuff ? It's simply Wonderful!!
The back round of this card is made with the flourish Impressabilities template. I ran it through my machine to emboss, and then took my OH SO favorite air compressor with a Copic~airbrushed leaving the stencil still en tacked! Gorgeous results, every time!! If you haven't tried any of their products, I challenge you to. You will be Amazed at what you can come up with!!
Hope you all are using your crafty time wisely!!
FYI~if you live in this area-and have not been introduced to Copic markers yet...click on the Scrapbook Friendz logo, and check out the next class for these fabulous markers. Go sign up today-it will be worth your while...I promise!!
Happy creating~
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment