Monday, February 08, 2010


Good morning!!
Did you realize that Valentines day is 6 days a way already????? I knew all along! I've been planning for this event for 2 weeks, at least at my "real" job! Today will be a busy one for me. I think I have close to 400 carnations coming in to the store. Let the fun begin!! LOL
I was busy making samples of cards for the LSS yesterday. Stamps always sell better when a card or 2 are made out of the stamps sitting on the shelves. Don't know why ANY A Muse stamps are left on the shelf...ever! I'm always looking for new ones to add to MY collection!!
Did you watch the game last night??? So proud of the They deserved to win!!!
Happy Monday to you all~think ahead please, and pre-order your flowers for Valentines day...the floral designers will appreciate it ! *wink wink*
love to all~
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment