Thursday, February 11, 2010



Good morning!!

Did you realize there is only 3 more days left until valentines day? This year, that means so much more to me! Some of you already know... That is my last day as a floral designer at my currant place of employment. I'm super excited about this too!! Sure, I will miss MANY of my friends there, but will keep in touch with the ones that truly are meaningful to me. Priscilla, Sue, Shay, Betty...you all have my email, and a special place in my heart. Please keep in touch!!!

I wish you could feel this card! The darling little House Mouse (mice) are furry. I added some flocking to them. I love that stuff! It's been around for a LOOOOOOOng time! Notice the rose (a floral designers night mare during V-day) It has a little "bling" like it's been dew kissed by the sun! It was done with a Spica pen. If you have not tried these fab pens from Copic, it is a must! What gal doesn't love a little bling in her life!??
Enough babbling this morning already! Please have a great day today~and happy hugs and kisses to all of you!
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment