Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy happy Friday everyone!!
Just thought I would share a "spring" card with you today! All the stamps are A Muse, of course. Notice the back round paper? I ran it through my SIZZIX embossing template, and then sanded it so it would show up much better. I added a touch of yellow Stickles to the center of the flowers, cause you know, I love bling! The grass was in 2 shades of Memento Ink...Bamboo leaves, and New Sprout. I love the depth it gives it! Once again, this card was mailed to some one special a few days ago. I hope she enjoys it! Ya know, I try to send a card a day, or hand deliver. If you would like to receive a fun card in the mail...leave a comment, and your address. I'm always happy to add more friends to my list! *wink*
Oh yeah...super excited about THIS. My DH is taking me up North tomorrow to the Heirloom paper art festival in St. Charles, IL. I can hardly contain myself! LOL Wanna check the site out here's the info... www.heirloompro.com Maybe I'll see ya there!!
Have a great day today!

~Sonja~

No comments:

Post a Comment