Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Sunday to everyone in the blogging world!
May I just Brag a little? Ya know, that doesn't come easy for me...at all!!
Just wanted you to check out...the A Muse News on the right side of my blog. Just click it, and it will take you to my fav stamp company's blog. Each month, they do a challenge. Last month, March's challenge was to create a card inspired from THE Royal Rubberness (Julie E). The card I created was from a year or so ago, when I was checking out her blog...and I've been stalking it ever since. At the end of the challenge they pick a randomly selected winner to get a fab prize. Then they pick 12 cards to post on their blog...and you GUESSED it~mine was picked !
GO check it out! Its on the second row, and the 3d one...the face of the deep sea diver in the window of the sub.
How fun is that?!!! Does this prove to be my fav company now?? I would hope so!! Thanks A Muse for all your inspirations!!

Hugs, and stamp ya later!
~Sonja~

No comments:

Post a Comment