Tuesday, April 20, 2010


Happy Tuesday blogger friends!
This card is created for the chance to be on House Mouse design team. The recipe to follow for this challenge is: 2 papers, 3 flowers, and 1 ribbon. I so wish you could feel this card! The mouse, is so furry and cute to touch. Flocking is what I did to create this great texture feel to him. How fun is that?!! Wish you could pet him, right?!! It's the only kind of mouse that is allowed in my house!
Thanks for looking at my creation. Keep your fingers crossed for me~I'll keep ya posted!
To see more of the cards and see what the design team created...click on the right hand page of this blog..."House Mouse MONDAY challenge". The cards are wonderful!!
Hope you all have a fabulous day!!
~Stamp ya later~
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment