Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Good morning all!!


It's almost Sunny here in IL, and going to be a warmer day than it has been all weekend! Yahoo for sunshine!! That totally makes me happy!!!


I had the best day ever yesterday! I got together with some of my favorite peeps from Scrapbook Friendz to work on our projects we all had going on. Did we all accomplish any thing?????No, but had a fabulous day laughing and getting caught up w/ each others lives!! Thanks~Cathy and Kelli, for a wonderful day spent with the both of you!! Wish we could do it more often!!


Here is a card that I created when I got home~



Look close-you will see I used the new A MUSE every things Rosy release...bare branch w/ leaves and the saying. The butterfly is not a new one-but I thought it fit nicely with this! Bright cheery colors and who doesn't love a beautiful butterfly?!!!
Have a dreamy day, and look around to see what nature has in bloom. It just may inspire you to be creative!!
Stamp ya later!!!!

Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment