Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy hump day! It's another gloomy day here in Illinois. Is the rain ever going to stop? I need some TLC from the sun please!!

I guess this card will have to do for now though-the sun won't be out for a few days...ONLY in my stamp room!!


This card is created for another House Mouse challenge #69~Distressing.
I ran my card through my Sizzix (embossing template) for the back round. I sanded the flowers to make them pop a little more. (white core paper) Copic air brushed the edges of the card and the circle around the mouse. I also added some smooch to the peddles of the daisy. It looks like she is having a good old time-he loves me...loves me not...loves me... loves me not.
I hope you have a wonderful day today-and throw some flower peddles in the air to day~like throwing caution to the wind! LOL
Stamp ya later...
Sonja
Oh by the way...HE does LOVE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment