Monday, May 24, 2010

Hello and happy Monday to you all!


Have you seen the A Muse every things Rosy release? Simply stunning flowers!


I created this card using the Marigold stamp. Its one of the biggest stamps that I've EVER seen from A Muse and what fun to color in!!!


Some of you who "know" flowers...marigolds do not come in many colors-orange/reddish tips/yellow. I thought I would "spice" it up and do some thing in summery~citrus that screams HOT HOT HOT!!


I took one of the older monarch butterfly stamps-copic'd it up & used some Spica for a little bling.
Isn't she lovely drinking some nectar from this flower?!
It's going to be 91 degrees here in IL. I love this weather~hot and humid!!! (as long as I don't have to curl my hair!!)
Enjoy your Monday and capture your dreams today!!
Stamp ya later...
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment