Saturday, May 22, 2010



It's Saturday, and oh it's gonna be a lovely one too!! Ya know where I'll be "BASKING" in it!!


Yesterday, I had the opportunity to do a little more than just stamp. Yes, I do love my stamping, but I love flowers too!! I created a wedding bouquet for a bride:




I hope it's exactly what she wanted! She did give me a picture, but wanted it a bit altered...so that is exactly what I did!! Our house smelled so fragrant for a few hours. It was wonderful!!
Her colors were Champagne & Sherbet. Gorgeous colors together!! Who would have thought?!! I had to get my stamping addiction in there w/ the bouquet~so I added a little "thank you" card attached to the bouquet for her:


A Muse~you always have the perfect stamp for me to combine in everything I do! Thank you!!!
Hope you all have a glorious sunshiny weekend!! Enjoy the nature that surrounds you!
Stamp ya later!!
~Sonja~

No comments:

Post a Comment