Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Monday blogger world!!

Today, I wanted to share with you my House Mouse creation! The challenge for this week, is to use some thing "sweet" on your card, using at least 1 House Mouse & friends image. Some of you know, I've been collecting these sweet little stamps for years! They all are so adorbale!! Check this one out!


The image in the circle to the right of the picture says certified chocoholic. Isn't that fitting?!!

I wanted to show you a close up of what I did for the fudge that is pouring into the mouth. Looks almost good enough to eat! LOL

So here ya have it-1 of my many favorite stamps that is perfect for "something sweet"! Check out the other great creations on their blog here

Eat some thing sweet today-you deserve it!!!

Stamp ya later!

Sonja

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stamps I used:Mouthful of fudge-House Mouse/chocoholic-Hampton Art Stamps/You make life sweet-A Muse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment