Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Tuesday everyone!!

I wasn't too sure what to blog about today. That is so NOT like me at all. It's like saying Sonja is speechless...THAT doesn't come very often..LOL!! One of my good friends was texting me yesterday, and asking why I didn't blog. She looks to my cards as inspiration. Isn't that just the sweetest?!!

I logged on to blog and just saw that I have 4 followers now!! I love that!!!! So with out any more babbling, this card is for you 4 who faithfully follow me each week...and thank you from the bottom of my heart!!


Thanks you all-what a blessing you are to me!!

Stamp ya later~
Sonja









~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stamps used: A Muse
Punches: EK Suc.
embellishments:tiny little black beads glued in the center of the daisy
paper: Neenah & A Muse
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment